Koke?

grunge said:
jared said:
Surprised Barca are willing to give up on koke. Isn't he supposed to replace Xavi as rakitic is a different sort of player.

I'm surprises Barca are in for him at all seeing as they are banned from buying any players in 2015.

In true Barcelona elegant style, Luis Enrique has apparently insisted Barca drop their interest in 'galactico' Pogba and instead pursue the Spaniard.

He'd be great here but I imagine the lure of the Camp Nou would be too great to resist.

.A. said:
grunge said:
jared said:
Surprised Barca are willing to give up on koke. Isn't he supposed to replace Xavi as rakitic is a different sort of player.

I'm surprises Barca are in for him at all seeing as they are banned from buying any players in 2015.

In true Barcelona elegant style, Luis Enrique has apparently insisted Barca drop their interest in 'galactico' Pogba and instead pursue the Spaniard.

He'd be great here but I imagine the lure of the Camp Nou would be too great to resist.

eh?

according to the latest rumors Barca have dropped their interest in Koke

I've never seen him play, or heard of him til reading this thread. Serious question, is he really that good? Would he improve our first team significantly? I'd really like us to sign Pogba, is Koke as good/better or are they a totally different type of player? He's not another slow as fuck sideways passer is he?

Jack Wills said:
I've never seen him play, or heard of him til reading this thread. Serious question, is he really that good? Would he improve our first team significantly? I'd really like us to sign Pogba, is Koke as good/better or are they a totally different type of player? He's not another slow as fuck sideways passer is he?

Imagine a Spanish milner, but with more ability.

Jack Wills said:

He's like a cross between Xavi and Milner.

Taking Xavi's position in the national team, offers a hard to find mix of spanish control and passing and hard graft instilled by Simeone and can do a job on the wing too. this guy should be our no1 target imo. make him our first target and have a real go at forcing out Sterling and we suddenly have a very dynamic looking midfield/attack with mobility, passing and work rate

-----Aguero/Bony
--Sterling--Navas/Lopes

-------Silva
--Koke--Fernandinho---

Jack Wills said:

How have you managed to avoid seeing him! You must only watch City!

If we want someone with a high workrate in the midfield who can tackle and is also very good on the ball and at running the game with his passing ability then this is the man. He's also very good at set pieces. I see him as potentially being as good as Modric but with a slightly deeper role in the side. If we can replace Yaya's goals with more attacking options then Koke would be a brilliant replacement, sat alongside Fernandinho.

Jack Wills said:

This lad is the business and would be a great addition to the squad. Only trouble is the asking price and the other suitors.

xzbit04 said:
Taking Xavi's position in the national team, offers a hard to find mix of spanish control and passing and hard graft instilled by Simeone and can do a job on the wing too. this guy should be our no1 target imo. make him our first target and have a real go at forcing out Sterling and we suddenly have a very dynamic looking midfield/attack with mobility, passing and work rate

-----Aguero/Bony
--Sterling--Navas/Lopes

-------Silva
--Koke--Fernandinho---

Yup just adding Koke and Sterling/Bale could do a lot for us alone next season. Would like a Shneiderlin like player too, someone whose more defensive since that's a big weakness with Nando.

Quality players in those three positions would be a good bit of business in this window.

bulldogblue said:
Jack Wills said:

This lad is the business and would be a great addition to the squad. Only trouble is the asking price and the other suitors.

Release clause is £43.5m and would be good value because he is world class at the age of 23, like Pogba (different type of player, Koke arguably what we need more). But as always the will of the player is important. He's fiercely loyal to Atletico and they have something good going. Worryingly, it's Chelsea linked more with him than us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.