Kolarov - south stand

The list bert trautman tony Coleman Ian bowyer Ricky edghill margetson Nicky summerbee kolerov I could name at least 20 more but I'm cooking dinner, it's pathetic and counter productive,

Fell out with the guy when he scuffed a shot and it hit me in the chin.
Still can't say I agree with booing though

akcity said:
I'm no fan of Kolarov, but I'm fed up of fans giving a player a load of vicious abuse and then whinging when the player has a go back.

Man up or fcuk off and let someone else support the team in your place.
Fucking dead right. How much of a fucking soft cünt must you be to get all shirty over a player rightfully telling you to fuck off?!

buzzer1 said:
uwerosler28 said:
BlueTG said:
I know it's heading slightly off topic, but on the note of the atmosphere, I could only get tickets in the East Stand for Norwich, and every time I tried to join in with the chants elsewhere with this other guy no one would think about it.

Also whenever we urged the team on, or got a bit fustrated, we got looks off people as if we had just murdered their family. The last time I was in East Stand it wasn't half as bad.
thats because the demographic of our fans have changed these are the people who are going to pay 40 a ticket and there is only going to be more of them as our less well off yet more vocal fans are priced out

Same as the Swamp.
Sadly I think we are already half way there

embarressing, i was there at the end when players came round with banner... WTF are both fans with abuse and kolarov playing at, not good at all was that scene, young fans where around trying to wave at the team good bye...

as for kolarov, needs to go........

the odd thing is, I can remember numerous occasions where large swathes of the ground have booed the team at half time and full time (games under Pearce spring to mind)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.