Kolo Toure [Merged]

AntMcfc said:
Keep the insults coming, will only make you look more foolish in 6 months time when I dig these threads up.

If I was rag why would I spend so much time talking about City ffs, alera you're such an idiot and you're just an absolute clown, you have no clue about football and your head is up in the clouds, taking every word you see in the media as Gospel.

Time to get real folks, I'm as much of if not more of a fan than most of you, been a fan since birth, my whole family support the club, and I'm just trying to set a bit of reality into your dillusional heads. Toure is a poor player, we are funding Arsenal's improvement whilst not even improving our own. End of.

Surely if you love this club you would know that this is not the end of our spending, and i know toure will prove us all wrong by the time next season ends.

AntMcfc said:
Time to get real folks, I'm as much of if not more of a fan than most of you, been a fan since birth, my whole family support the club, and I'm just trying to set a bit of reality into your dillusional heads. Toure is a poor player, we are funding Arsenal's improvement whilst not even improving our own. End of.

I suggest its time you started watching football and understanding what a constitutes a poor player. If toure was a poor player do you think he would have been in Arsenals starting XI for so long under Wenger? Do you think he would have been named Arsenals captain on numerous occasions?

Matty said:
AntMcfc said:
Keep the insults coming, will only make you look more foolish in 6 months time when I dig these threads up.

If I was rag why would I spend so much time talking about City ffs, alera you're such an idiot and you're just an absolute clown, you have no clue about football and your head is up in the clouds, taking every word you see in the media as Gospel.

"End of" is just another way of putting FACT on the end of a post, it's entirely useless.

Like the entire contents his posts, imo.

Matty said:
AntMcfc said:

"End of" is just another way of putting FACT on the end of a post, it's entirely useless.

Thanks for that summary, did you learn that at school today?

AntMcfc said:

haahaha! At the end of the day mate you think senderos has more potential, so forgive me for having reservations on your opinions(I.e. You talk shite)

AntMcfc said:

Not doubting your word but most rags seem to spend their tinme talking about City these days , it starts at the top of their club right the way through Red dwarf

Jnr Kisby said:
AntMcfc said:

I suggest its time you started watching football and understanding what a constitutes a poor player. If toure was a poor player do you think he would have been in Arsenals starting XI for so long under Wenger? Do you think he would have been named Arsenals captain on numerous occasions?

IF he was a poor player he wouldn't have won a premier league medal, and a champions league runner-up medal.

I suggest you go look at his performance for Against the rags in the semi-final first leg and see how he stopped every attack they had.

AntMcfc said:

Actually, all you are is a damned good ad for euthanasia

AntMcfc said:

If you're feeling so negative now I'm surprised you didn't top yourself in the halcyon days of league two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.