bobmcfc said:
we would need

rsc and villa
or

bellamy and rsc

or
bellamy and villa

not all three

I would welcome the options Bob to be honest though, look at the bench on Saturday we were bereft of anything like striking options, whilst I would agree with your sentiments, i would find room for the other.

lets say we get villa and rsc, i imagine we would play

Villa Robinho

boj is fit again so boj, rsc and sturrige would be backup. we need a left and right winger. bellend wont play as a winger, he refused last time he was asked.

Sorry mate you dont spend 20 million on a backup player!

agreed but so far we have spent 19 million on one who isn't even that (LOL) and I am not really laughing.

mancity1 said:
coops said:
bobmcfc said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:
I would welcome the options Bob to be honest though, look at the bench on Saturday we were bereft of anything like striking options, whilst I would agree with your sentiments, i would find room for the other.

lets say we get villa and rsc, i imagine we would play

Villa Robinho

boj is fit again so boj, rsc and sturrige would be backup. we need a left and right winger. bellend wont play as a winger, he refused last time he was asked.

Sorry mate you dont spend 20 million on a backup player!

agreed but so far we have spent 19 million on one who isn't even that (LOL) and I am not really laughing.

He still gets picked for Brazil though.

njblue said:
its nearly 11am jrb clocks ticking on that update for this morning

The poster he refers to has posted some updates but not any new news really. I cant vouch for his validity but some on there seem to think he's a wum others taking him at face value, who knows ?

just go to mancityfans and look at the post about kolo toure. not much news though

I wouldn't believe this guy anymore. To me he clearly sounds like a WUM unfortunately... too much tease, no real info... far too vague.

And always the same old "I have to go now but I will back in x amount of hours, so everyone please wait for me and beg me for updates" ... maybe him and AJAY are the same person who knows.

Doesnt sound convincing to me. Why would someone wait to do one deal. You run negotiations concurrently especially where the players play in different positions ie its hardly a case of RSC OR Toure.

His agent has been in town for 10 days? TEN DAYS???

Even Ronaldinho's move from PSG to Barca only took a few hours to negotiate. This has got to be bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.