Kolo Toure

Failsworth_Blue

Can't see a thread about him but thought he was excellent today. He's got a lot of stick this season on here from some people due to his lack of form but he played well today and hopefully he'll put in another good performance on Wednesday as Lescott will be missing again

Fantastic clearance off the line 1st half..well done kolo,strong and solid performance.

Oasis_City said:
Has it been comfirmed Lescott wont be playing?

out for everton, on OS.

Toure was immense today, superb clearance off the line, 40 seconds later it's in the Fulham net.

To be fair he got left out, he's come back and done us proud, i still think he's dodgy at times, but he is welcome to prove us all wrong.

I have not been a fan of Kolo this season, but it seems the break has worked a treat as today we saw the quality pour out of his every pore. He was immense and I am delighted to be proved wrong, if he keeps on playing anywhere near that level.

Kolo you were MAGIC today.

he looked every inch the top four defender today.. a cut above the likes of dunne and distin. forget how good the goal-line clearance itself was (terrific agility and reactions) if you watch the highlights, you can see just how early he anticipated the danger and what a terrific position he took up. real quality defending.

Yeah Kolo looked solid today, alongside the excellent Kompany, who I thought dealt with Zamora v well.
Good to have genuine competition at centre back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.