Kompany injured again...

Gutted, feel so sorry for him. Literally nothing he can do especially seeing as though he worked his bollocks off with the rehab.

If the worst did happen and we had to replace him in the near future, I wouldn't look further than Hummels at Dortmund, classy player.
Not quick enough. We need someone with vinnys brawn and the speed of curle.

Face up to reality, the bloke's a sick note. Once that is realised, then he needs managing accordingly. However, those saying he shouldn't have played? Come on, it's not like he was in a battle against Norwich - they had fuck all coming forward. Kiev done fuck all as well. Kompany just overstretched for something. Hard to really guard against that, as it's in his game, he's always done that last ditch stuff and dived into tackles with legs flailing all over the place. He's used his pace to get out of trouble.

Completely agree with that. He's our captain and we should be able to put our best side out for a game like this regardless of who we're playing at the weekend. When you've paid upwards of £32m for an understudy, it shouldn't be a problem.

It felt like someone had died when he went down in the stadium , never seen anything like it
It's bordering on pathetic. If Liverpool fans acted like this with a player we'd call it part of the Cult of Liverpool. We just have to get on with it. Fuck it, put Yaya at centre back......

Part of my feels like it's time to move on and that VK just can't be counted on. But part of me also believes that a new team of physios may be able to fix this issue.

Vinnie should become an ambassador the day he hangs his boots, he'll stay with us

He really needs to change his style and pick his moments more instead of trying to win every single ball.

there comes a point where you have to seriously consider is this is a career ending injury, there is a long life after football and you can't risk your future for the sake of a couple of years of football.

I hope he is ok but I just can't see him ever returning as a real force again.

Maybe being too pessamistic but this is a long standing condition and even if we rest him for the rest of the season you know he will be picked for the Euro's

Part of my feels like it's time to move on and that VK just can't be counted on. But part of me also believes that a new team of physios may be able to fix this issue.

No way on gods green earth Pep is going to rest the success of his defensive unit on Kompany staying fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.