Kompany Returns from Injury

Can't see him being involved against Leicester, we've got a week off after Saturday, get him ready to start against Spurs and hopefully have him fit for a very important few weeks with the champs league and cup final to follow.

How long has he been back in full training though, surely he will need a couple of weeks to even contemplate being a sub. Saying that even sitting on the bench will galvanise the team

How long has he been back in full training though, surely he will need a couple of weeks to even contemplate being a sub. Saying that even sitting on the bench will galvanise the team

I'm fairly sure Pellegrini mentioned 1-2 weeks.

I'd go with the Chelsea game, 16 days away. Rest him for Kiev away, play him in the c1c final.

dancing-cat.gif

But... but some bell-end said he was finished in his thread and we should be getting rid and planning for a future without him.
Yes - I realise he's not played any minutes for the 1st team yet before you fucking chirp back.
So we shall see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.