Kraftwerk at the Velodrome Last Night

I didn't know they were even on??!!

Went to see them at The Apollo in 2004 though. Hubby loves them.

Would have defo gone to that one, didnt even know they were on. As it happens, the other day i you tubed Trans Europe Express. Fookin precise band man, no bullshit with that lot. Bet it was a top gig mate.

buzzer1 said:
Would have defo gone to that one, didnt even know they were on. As it happens, the other day i you tubed Trans Europe Express. Fookin precise band man, no bullshit with that lot. Bet it was a top gig mate.

they did all the lot! about two hours worth. trans-europe express, the robots, autobahn, tour de france, the model, numbers, showroom dummies, computer love etc etc. got some souvenir kraftwerk 3d specs into the bargain.

badge said:
buzzer1 said:

they did all the lot! about two hours worth. trans-europe express, the robots, autobahn, tour de france, the model, numbers, showroom dummies, computer love etc etc. got some souvenir kraftwerk 3d specs into the bargain.

Top gig B. Our kid seen em in Berlin when he was in the army, 1983 i rek, he said it was tops 'n' all, nice one mate.

Didn't know they were on til it was too late......have seen a few times before, and always a good show. They were way ahead of their time really. First band I saw use electronic drums and , gasp, NO GUITARS! (Well, them and fellows Germans Tangerine Dream......)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.