Kylan Midwood - Manchester City agree to sign Sheffield United u15 player.

These boys are naive - look at the current England team; very few of them came through at top clubs. It’s better to pay your dues at a ‘lesser’ academy, and play regular senior football as early as possible to develop rather than be one of many stockpiled starlets.

If Bellingham was at City or United, he’d have still been playing u23 football at 18.
Yeah we should of loaned foden out to stockport county ,wasted talent.

Edit I see you only have 4 posts, maybe you're nervous talking so much twaddle :) ,bluemoon can be brutal at times

These boys are naive - look at the current England team; very few of them came through at top clubs. It’s better to pay your dues at a ‘lesser’ academy, and play regular senior football as early as possible to develop rather than be one of many stockpiled starlets.

If Bellingham was at City or United, he’d have still been playing u23 football at 18.

What a crock of shit, some people just have no clue

Edit I see you only have 4 posts, maybe you're nervous talking so much twaddle :) ,bluemoon can be brutal at times
Well his username is a thinly veiled version of RAWK’s nickname for this forum so probably another Cult master of disguise

What a crock of shit, some people just have no clue

Name a young British player who’s been poached by City, Chelsea or United in their mid-teens who’s managed to establish themselves in the team at any of them.

Name a young British player who’s been poached by City, Chelsea or United in their mid-teens who’s managed to establish themselves in the team at any of them.

Just on top of my head...

Micah Richards from Oldham.

John Terry from West Ham.

Ryan Giggs from us.
(Beckham from Spurs... Just in case you meant Prem years)

Just on top of my head...

Micah Richards from Oldham.

John Terry from West Ham.

Ryan Giggs from us.
(Beckham from Spurs... Just in case you meant Prem years)
Declan rice, raheem sterling, tripper, shaw, the list is endless, and that's off the top of my head

Edit sorry meant to reply to the guy who you're replying to

They don’t need to come through at the club who’s purchased them. The player will know the chances of breaking through is slim to non, they go there for the platform the club can provide so they can gain a career in the game. The clubs simply see it as business, by too young players for cheap and hope to sell on with a further sell on clause included.

They all have different pathways, and what worked for Jude Bellingham won’t work for every other player as Jude was fully developed at a young age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.