Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been coming for some time. He has been getting away with these niggly fouls for the last few seasons. Now he is at a bigger club, it was inevitable he would be punished. I am not sure he needs that in his game.
The second wasn't a foul. Barely touched him. Was the booking for aggressive glancing?

This has been coming for some time. He has been getting away with these niggly fouls for the last few seasons. Now he is at a bigger club, it was inevitable he would be punished. I am not sure he needs that in his game.

Nothing to do with him being at a so-called bigger club. The fact is that we're an easy target for the refs because we're not a media darling club like Manure or Spurs. All the headlines would have been about the sending off had it been one of their players. As It's us, it's safely tucked away in the inside pages. The media and the premier league get the fairytale they want. I fully expect a long season of similar kind of shit.

Nothing to do with him being at a so-called bigger club. The fact is that we're an easy target for the refs because we're not a media darling club like Manure or Spurs. All the headlines would have been about the sending off had it been one of their players. As It's us, it's safely tucked away in the inside pages. The media and the premier league get the fairytale they want. I fully expect a long season of similar kind of shit.

I am not sure I buy into your conspiracy. But i do think that Walker has had this coming. Ironically the push he got away with last season, marked him out.

I am not sure I buy into your conspiracy. But i do think that Walker has had this coming. Ironically the push he got away with last season, marked him out.

But it's hardly even a foul??!!

Just a thought - I noticed last night a reluctance to pass to him early - I think that made him frustrated and probably led to his lunge - or rather missed lunge - on Baines. Vinny had opportunity to play it to him when he was on the touchline many times but opted to play it back to Otamendi which is something I found strange given that Walker's main attribute is running forward at pace. Incidentally I used to like Baines but what a shit he is feigning injury at every opportunity, git.

If Walker were still at spurs, he wouldn't have been carded. In fact, he probably wouldn't have been on a yellow card to begin with.

Just a thought - I noticed last night a reluctance to pass to him early - I think that made him frustrated and probably led to his lunge - or rather missed lunge - on Baines. Vinny had opportunity to play it to him when he was on the touchline many times but opted to play it back to Otamendi which is something I found strange given that Walker's main attribute is running forward at pace. Incidentally I used to like Baines but what a shit he is feigning injury at every opportunity, git.

I thought there was frustration from him for that tackle from Baines on the edge of their box. Sky showed one replay and God bless Hinchcliffe's eyesight as he declared it a brilliant tackle, I couldn't make out whether he came through Walker or not, Walker certainly seemed to think he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.