Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can lock down an entire flank on his own. From memory, the ONLY player to get the better of him this season is Bernard. Which to me says an awful lot about Bernard and I really want him at City!

Would be silly not to take Bernard on a free transfer. Cover for sane and Sterling.

He can lock down an entire flank on his own. From memory, the ONLY player to get the better of him this season is Bernard. Which to me says an awful lot about Bernard and I really want him at City!
To add to that, it wasn't really just Bernard. He was constantly finding himself exposed by teammates and in 1v2 or even 1v3 situations against Shakhtar and the fact Bernard didn't completely destroy him says a lot about Walker's ability.

They no longer talk about how high his price-tag was. The number one sign that's he's been fucking unreal this season.

Best signing in the summer in my opinion, very happy to have him here!

Can’t praise him enough.

Unreal how good he had been. Many don’t realize how many goals he stopped by himself. His pace has neutralized a lot of counter attacks.

He is entering the conversation for World’s best Right back.

Kyle has been immense this season and to think some deluded rags think Valencia is a better rb.

He's played 32 games out of 36 for us this season. 1 was the Shakhtar game where everyone got rested and another was his red card suspension.

I think there's a very good chance he plays 50+ games for us this season and makes Pochettino's theory about him not being fit enough to play twice a week look as stupid as it sounded on the day he said it.

He's played 32 games out of 36 for us this season. 1 was the Shakhtar game where everyone got rested and another was his red card suspension.

I think there's a very good chance he plays 50+ games for us this season and makes Pochettino's theory about him not being fit enough to play twice a week look as stupid as it sounded on the day he said it.

well he probably wasn't fit enough to do that at Spurs, because they tended to spend so long in the Europa League it wasn't worth playing twice a week.

Kyle is a huge defensive asset - his pace allows him to recover position and either by instruction or by instinct, Kyle seems to prefer holding back in a defensive position unless we're absolutely dominating (as opposed to say Mendy, who is extremely aggressive).

I really like Kyle in our side - he balances out very attack-minded players elsewhere.

Seems exhausted, after that great ball too Sterling his legs seemed to have given up. Needs a rest badly imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.