Kyle walker

Does anyone know why micah never gets a look in?

Its not just me being biased, theres rags in the pub who are just as baffled.

Going forward he's really good, but defensively he's very mediocre to poor. Needs to improve on that a lot.

This season he's been poor so far. I think he could be more useful as a winger than full back.

If Richards were in the squad I'd have him right back with kyle in front. Both could help each other defensively and both be used as an attacking threat with overlaps. I don't think either is great defensively

Walker could be exceptional. He's still 20 I think, very long time to improve. Things like positioning come with experience anyway.

Crouchinho said:
Going forward he's really good, but defensively he's very mediocre to poor. Needs to improve on that a lot.

This season he's been poor so far. I think he could be more useful as a winger than full back.

If Richards were in the squad I'd have him right back with kyle in front. Both could help each other defensively and both be used as an attacking threat with overlaps. I don't think either is great defensively

Walkers better going forward but micahs much better defensivly.

Richards can also be very successful as a centre half.

I like walker as a player and. He has bags of potential but i cant understand why micah doesnt get picked, he must have pissed someone off majorly behind the scenes.

Ask yourself this if he was a scum Liverpool or a spurs player would he be in the England squad now?

LoveCity said:
Micah is the best English right-back (who can also play centre-back!).

Not even close. Kyle Fucking Walker, don't make me laugh. Not fit to lace Micah's boots.

waspish said:
Ask yourself this if he was a scum Liverpool or a spurs player would he be in the England squad now?

But why? I agree with what youre saying but why should which team matter?

ForzaMancini said:
Yeah, he has a bit more pace than Richards and is a little more comfortable on the ball, while probably having a better cross on him.

despite this, you would rather have richards as full back in terms of his attacking threat. walker can't beat a man, unless he plays a one two with a teammate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.