Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not usually one to bother about transfer fees. Not my money etc. But £50m+ for Walker is astounding and in my view won't do us any good in negotiating for other players. Sanchez is mentioned a lot. If Arsenal see us paying £50m for Walker what will they want for him?

51m?

And sets the bench mark for the other teams to pay top dollar the scum started this by paying over the top and high wages 20 years ago difference back then was no one gave a fcuck they lauded it.

True but I'd set that kind of precedent for top European talent like Mbappe or whoever that teams like RM and Barcelona crave for to raise the stakes for them rather than...for Walker. I agree with the above comment, when Arsenal sees us paying £50-60 for Walker, they'll probably ask for Mbappe money for Sanchez.

True but I'd set that kind of precedent for top European talent like Mbappe or whoever that teams like RM and Barcelona crave for to raise the stakes for them rather than...for Walker. I agree with the above comment, when Arsenal sees us paying £50-60 for Walker, they'll probably ask for Mbappe money for Sanchez.

At the moment we desperate for a right back, walker knows the premier and has been excellent last few seasons so a no brainer.

Not usually one to bother about transfer fees. Not my money etc. But £50m+ for Walker is astounding and in my view won't do us any good in negotiating for other players. Sanchez is mentioned a lot. If Arsenal see us paying £50m for Walker what will they want for him?

£50,000,001.

They'll have what they are given, fucking jumped up feeder club

I don't think its £50m cash upfront. It will be more like £40m plus performance related bonuses. Still that's a lot of money though.

over 35m is overly expensive.
over 40m and we're having our trousers pulled down
over 45m is a sackable offence
over 50m is a cry for help from Txiki
over 55m and it's 'fuck the world, let the nukes fly'

I don't think its £50m cash upfront. It will be more like £40m plus performance related bonuses. Still that's a lot of money though.

the money in England has gone mad though mate? £50m is the new £25m? when in the past could you ever have forecast crystal bloody palace spending over £30m on a player?!?!?!

People need to stop worrying about what money is being spent. We've wasted absolutely loads on players who have barely even played for the club and we will do again in the future.

If we're going to spend £80-100 million on two full backs and we can afford it then I'm not arsed as long as they are good. We're absolutely desperate for them and getting the players we want is much more important to next season than saving £20 million in the clubs account.

People need to stop worrying about what money is being spent. We've wasted absolutely loads on players who have barely even played for the club and we will do again in the future.

If we're going to spend £80-100 million on two full backs and we can afford it then I'm not arsed as long as they are good. We're absolutely desperate for them and getting the players we want is much more important to next season than saving £20 million in the clubs account.

Exactly. What's even more funny is when people stating things like "he's worth 40 million but FFS anything else is a rip off". We should let Pep and the club decide what a players "worth" AND we should judge the value after the players' been here a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.