Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because everyone has a value for a player. That's how they are rated. So if it goes well above that value,
then people are going to comment. I can't understand that you have trouble understanding.
The value of any player is always going to be what the purchaser wishes to pay.City obviously think its good business.Whats so difficult to understand.

But he isn't a top class RB. He's a good English right back, but he is not one of the best in the world. For over £55m I'd want the very best or there about. Semedo is younger and at least on parity in terms of technical qualities. He looks like he'll be going to Barcelona for £25-30m.
Totally agree on this one. Semedo looks so promising, shame that we did not go after him. Expect him to be world class in 2-3 years

Was gonna be lot less (mid 40s), Levy moved the goalposts yesterday, but this is still less than what he wanted. Medical could even be tomorrow. This is what I was referring to earlier! ha.

Cheers for the update.

Was gonna be lot less (mid 40s), Levy moved the goalposts yesterday, but this is still less than what he wanted. Medical could even be tomorrow. This is what I was referring to earlier! ha.

Spurs fans on reddit seem pretty devastated, they'd all convinced themselves we'd be paying £60-70m now Alves had fallen through and masternegotiator was going to clean us out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.