Kylian Mbappé

united breach ffp, fuck all happens

chelsea breach ffp, fuck all happens

chelsea spend about a billion pounds, fuck all happens

liverpool hack databases, abuse asthma drugs, spit in the faces of little girls and our coaching staff, nothing happens

barcelona are technically bankrupt, mortgage their future revenues and carry on buying players, pay for refs, nothing happens

psg carries on like a fucking circus, nothing happens

City are a well run financially robust club, prosecuted to fuck by uefa and the premier league

Football is a fucking joke industry

Last edited:
Don't care about him but thinking how he could affect city -
Better if he stays at psg because it will give us a better chance of winning the champions league than if he joined Madrid.
Better if he went to Madrid because then they wouldn't chase haaland.
If they can’t afford Mbappé, they can’t afford Haaland.

chelsea breach ffp, ducal all happens

liverpool hack databases, abuse asthma drugs, spit in the faces if little girls and our coaching staff, nothing happens

barcelona are technically bankrupt, mortgage their future revenues and carry on buying players, pay for refs, nothing happens

City are a well run financially robust club, prosecuted to fuck by uefa and the premier league

Only we have had our emails hacked. I’m sure if any of the above clubs had every one of their emails forensically analysed, they’d be facing charges too.

With the possible exception of the Glazers, who probably don’t know what emails are.

liverpool hack databases, abuse asthma drugs, spit in the faces if little girls and our coaching staff, nothing happens

Well that is very true if you care so much.
Just don’t fucking care. I don’t.
We smash them. I enjoy.

Only we have had our emails hacked. I’m sure if any of the above clubs had every one of their emails forensically analysed, they’d be facing charges too.

With the possible exception of the Glazers, who probably don’t know what emails are.
Yeah I've often wondered how only our emails were hacked....obviously a hatchet job done on us by someone/some club who want us to disappear

Saying it how it is! Take a bow young man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.