Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
'considering'

i.e fuck off this is a warning shot.

I have no problem with Monaco doing this, if we want him I would like to do it correctly and maintain good relations with them.

That said it's only Rag **** News reporting that City are involved.

anyway, it's full stage drama today on transfer forum. Fights right, left and center :D

Can't report tapping up if you deal with the agents, which is how it always goes down.

Liverpool only got caught with their pants down because Klopp was daft enough to meet VVD in Blackpool.

Talking to a player on the phone and being able to prove it is a different matter.

Arsenal could pull a similar stunt over Sanchez if they wanted to put the whole thing to bed, but they won't because they can't.

all clubs contact player before making an official offer including Southampton and Monaco , however they have denounced only PSG and Real Madrid , i hope that we are in a good position to buy the player
If it's against the rules, the "everyone is doing it" excuse doesnt really cut it.

Particularly when we're already part way through a transfer ban for a similar offence.

We've got so much going for us to attract and recruit players we shouldnt need to be cutting corners. Hopefully we havent here.

Can't report tapping up if you deal with the agents, which is how it always goes down.

Liverpool only got caught with their pants down because Klopp was daft enough to meet VVD in Blackpool.

Talking to a player on the phone and being able to prove it is a different matter.

Arsenal could pull a similar stunt over Sanchez if they wanted to put the whole thing to bed, but they won't because they can't.
According to the French gossip papers pep took Mbappe and dembele out to dinner:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.