Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the kind of talent you pay whatever the hell they want if there's even the slightest chance of getting him.

You can't expect to load pep up wth so many kids to nuture and develop and expect him to do a good job with all of them,he has enough projects in the team for now

I agree with what you're saying, however, the likes of Sterling, Sane,Jesus etc aren't really kids that need much looking after, they're already established stars that we paid good money for. Pep will improve them and allow them to reach the level their potential suggests they can reach but they're a bit different from 16 year olds with potential

I would pay whatever it takes to get him. Huge gamble I know. Pep would turn him into the best player in the world. We would be set until the academy started producing.

Don't even think 100m+ would be a gamble. He's not just a prospect, it's a guarantee this kid will be world class. Just about already there and years away from his prime.

Think the allure of ZZ and Real will be too much in the end though.

I agree with what you're saying, however, the likes of Sterling, Sane,Jesus etc aren't really kids that need much looking after, they're already established stars that we paid good money for. Pep will improve them and allow them to reach the level their potential suggests they can reach but they're a bit different from 16 year olds with potential
I think john and raz need a lot of direction still,gabby and sane will be inconsistant and need to be helped through those periods,we have lost so much experience this summer,by that i mean city experience if that makes sense and pep has to settle all the new players,i think he has more than enough to do now,i'd rather he not be distracted nursing an 18yr old with a huge price tag weighing him down,if we get sanchez then that would be good if not another foward 23/24 yrs old or so

we used to be the oldest team in the league, now we might come close to youngest one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.