Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Madrid's trump card is Zidane and ours is Pep. Wonder how much impact the signing of Mendy (one his best mates) could make.

Mbappe, Jesus and Sane.

I refuse to get giddy, but my word.
Zidane should, at least in my opinion, be a bigger draw to Mbappe over Pep. He was the French sporting icon when Mbappe was growing up. Playing under your idle is the stuff of dreams. Although Pep has a knack for attracting and producing great players wherever he goes. Should be interesting to say where Mbappe sides in all of this. If he comes to Manchester to play with Pep and some of his old teammates over Madrid and what is likely his boyhood idle....A true shift in Europe's giants is happening.

Perhaps we could include Aguero in the Mbappe deal: Say, £90 million plus Aguero? That way they get a fantastic replacement for Mbappe and we don't sell to a team we don't want to sell to.

Right then.

Although I can't help thinking that this is a ruse to smoke Arsenal out re Sanchez.
Have we dropped hints to press that we will postpone Sanchez until we get him for Free? That would panic Arse board into selling...either way we win. Three way battle of nerves (us, arse, RM) . What Fun!

Perhaps we could include Aguero in the Mbappe deal: Say, £90 million plus Aguero? That way they get a fantastic replacement for Mbappe and we don't sell to a team we don't want to sell to.
Players aren't slaves. There's only a handful of clubs Aguero would come to imo, and that's Real Madrid and back to back to Argentina (too soon for that one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.