Being discreet ; )

lol me or nike....if me fooking photohost links mmmmeh

th_mbappe_zpswh2o8hdx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
9i7e3o.jpg
[/IMG]
9i7e3o.jpg

Last edited:
Tolmie alluded to some big developments earlier today before some pleb started questioning credentials/ why we should believe him/ the usual bollocks that usually rears its head every few weeks from people who really should stay away from the transfer forum and wait until signings are on the official website.

Check out its Quiet - around 2155.
So what you are saying is that some forum user says one thing that he knows little about and another poster says another thing that he knows little about and one is a God and one a pleb?

Yeah, this is happening.

I just have that feeling which never betrays me.

This is going to be huge. Even better handled that the Bernardo transfer.

I mean, everybody knew about City's interest, but nobody ever saw it realistically coming because the club never fueled the hype.

Snubbing Real Madrid is something else. I'm in awe.

Am I missing something beyond the picture with Sane at the Nike sponsorship event and the Monaco VP saying they're willing to sell him?

The bookies have Madrid and Barca at 6/5 and 9/2 respectively while we're at at 6-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.