Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
its this weekend

something is happening this weekend something big i was told and the media have already told to hold fire and been put under a curfew
now it could be jonny evens signing but i don't see that being big news well not for me anyway

its this weekend

something is happening this weekend something big i was told and the media have already told to hold fire and been put under a curfew
now it could be jonny evens signing but i don't see that being big news well not for me anyway

Evans wouldn't be big news, imo. Certainly not big enough for a media embargo.

Hope you're right!

its this weekend

Thanks for sharing. Here's to hoping!

its this weekend

Hahaha. Good luck with that!

its this weekend

Are you referring to City big news or in general?

its this weekend

Do you have a reliable source regarding this??

its this weekend

What is it you have heard mate or been told someone in the media you know ?

10/1 us 1/3 PSG.11/8 to stay at present club.

Doesn't mean much to me. Only reason odds aren't higher for City is because we're rarely mentioned in any reports. But City don't do their deals in the papers. And don't forget, Alves was like 95% chance to City and look how that ended. Odds change at a moments notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.