Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Substitute for "never wanted him "
is "dodged an expensive bullet "

But fuck it , how can psg afford him ? They need to sell few of their players but the time is slipping away .

Thing is psg can think it's done with mbappe but what about Monaco
Got to hope Monaco say no to psg and we some how find a way to pay the money

Well apparently PSG offered 150m according to everyone else (but PU) and Monaco want at least 200m from PSG - If reports are true (could see it being the case).

But according to Paris United he signed last Monday for 160m+20m. All bs.

Would have come out from the City end if a deal has been done for PSG and you'd see us progressing with other targets. Seems to me like it still could be on(if City get the right price), same with Duncan Castles he said the deal would be announced last week but then you have PSG themselves saying Mbappe hasn't made his mind up and any deal is far from done and difficult unless they sell first..

So many conflicting stories and guess work. Not believing anything until he's holding up a shirt.

Paris United reported that PSG would deny all reports of them securing a deal, so everything's going as planned. I'll drop by when the announcement is made though for folks like J_MCFC21, who seemingly believe that City is still in it and that Monaco is sitting Mbappe for shits and giggles.

I'm a PSG supporter though, for those curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.