Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite unbelievable that with us, Real and PSG involved in this, he ends up going on fucking loan for a year first to PSG so they can circumnavigate FFP lol.

The transfer world had gone mad!

Quite unbelievable that with us, Real and PSG involved in this, he ends up going on fucking loan for a year first to PSG so they can circumnavigate FFP lol.

The transfer world had gone mad!
If I was Monaco I'd tell them to piss off. If he turns out to be less than impressive, they lost their star player for a season and 180m euros. A loan is not beneficial in any way to Monaco

If I was Monaco I'd tell them to piss off. If he turns out to be less than impressive, they lost their star player for a season and 180m euros. A loan is not beneficial in any way to Monaco

Agree completely.

Pep has said a few times that in future years we'll only buy 1 or 2 players.....we might have struggled to do this transfer this summer after all our spending but if the plan is to buy just 1 or 2 in future, there is no reason we couldnt have been able to do this loan-to-buy and purchase next summer! PSG working the system, fair play to them! In a couple of years, 100mil + deal will be the norm....this is one deal we might regret and was worth the risk!

This is my fear. I think his system is made for the team he wishes he had not the one he`s got.

Exactly right in fact last season he seemed to pick players he wanted rid of just to indicate their unsuitability.

In fairness to him though his system generates chance after chance so if his strike force squander the chances as they did most of last season what can he do except wait for accuracy to return or buy new strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.