Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you fit Sane, Sterling, Sergio, Jesus, Sanchez and mbappe into the same team?
You don't, that's the beauty of it. With 2-3 of them always on the bench competition will be strong and we'll have more options to change games if we need them. It's perfect.

It's been said on here for some time now 'we're going to spend 300 mil' but it must surely be dependant on gettting in decent money for all the Harts & Nasris etc.

Otherwise our financial situation has gone through the roof since last season & the next set of books must be absolutely jaw dropping.

It would effectively mean we have generated 300 million to spare.

It's the way it's accounted for, assuming an outlay of £300m on players with 5 year contracts that goes on the books as £60m a year. Added to that sales all count in the current year so with £20m coming in from Unal and Mooy in accounting terms we're already a third of the way to that £60m on the books this year.

If we do the rumoured business this year the squad should be relatively set for quite some time with just the odd addition here and there required, you never know, we might start to use the academy!

I think we're very much a dark horse to sign Mbappe - he wants to play for RM but not this year. If he performs well next year, then he's almost certainly off to RM.

I think we're very much a dark horse to sign Mbappe - he wants to play for RM but not this year. If he performs well next year, then he's almost certainly off to RM.
If he wanted to play for Real Madrid as badly as everyone assumes then why hasn't he signed for them in the last 4-5 years? He did said they've been after my signature since I was 14 after all.

If he wanted to play for Real Madrid as badly as everyone assumes then why hasn't he signed for them in the last 4-5 years? He did said they've been after my signature since I was 14 after all.
Because he isn't stupid.

There's massive competition for a starting spot in RM - politics play a huge factor. Unless he comes in as a "galactico" - he's not going to start regularly.

Because he isn't stupid.

There's massive competition for a starting spot in RM - politics play a huge factor. Unless he comes in as a "galactico" - he's not going to start regularly.

James Rodriguez went to Madrid as Galactico and look at him. Isco was facing the same music, Bale's injury changed his fortune. I don't think Mbappe will start for Madrid just YET. So i guess for the WC coming up, he will want to play every game possible and book a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.