Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused.

It looked like City briefed the press last night about making the bid, but then this morning Ornstein/McGuiness are talking as if City briefed them about the 'categorical denial' of the bid. So who is receiving the correct info from City?

Currently listening to Sam Lee on the 93:20 podcast breaking it all down.

Seems City in LA and City in Manchester have taken different sides on the story.

I'm confused.

It looked like City briefed the press last night about making the bid, but then this morning Ornstein/McGuiness are talking as if City briefed them about the 'categorical denial' of the bid. So who is receiving the correct info from City?
Anyone can guess it's either one way or the other; mcguiness is a red so you'll get nowt but negativity from him.

I have no idea whether we'll get him or not but would be good to net him if whilst we can. as someone said loan him back till we really need him. should we get sanchez we would have plenty up top,
Please tell me you're taking the piss mate, lol.

Sign someone for a world record fee and then loan him out, classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.