La Liga 2016/2017

A scrappy game with Barcelona just shading it. As for Saul he is decent enough but is more suited for a Simeone side.

At least it is a good day for La Liga live matches, i just don't care either way about the cup match and spurs was finished long before the final whistle. Valencia v Real should be a guddun.

La Liga is head to head, not goal difference.

oh aye yeah, forgot about that, both systems seem pretty fair but possibly the Spanish system is a bit more desirable to football purists?
Not sure which i prefer tbh, i like the idea of head to head stats at least as much as our current model.

oh aye yeah, forgot about that, both systems seem pretty fair but possibly the Spanish system is a bit more desirable to football purists?
Not sure which i prefer tbh, i like the idea of head to head stats at least as much as our current model.
Prefer head to head tbh, performance against the rest of the league is already measured by points and goal difference can be skewed by freak results.

At least it is a good day for La Liga live matches, i just don't care either way about the cup match and spurs was finished long before the final whistle. Valencia v Real should be a guddun.
Valencia beat Real Madrid 2-1 in midweek,they play Villareall away today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.