La Liga want Man City investigation

Nah - the corrupt EU agreed to FFP years ago. They are quite partial to monopolies and cartels so long as they are agreed up front and the right palms are crossed with silver. They only come a cropper when the EU doesn't get it's cut.
Right,thanks.

Chelsea bought themselves out of their Umbro deal to go to Adidas and then did the same to go to Nike! Not sure that’s good practice.

That's what I'm saying. City have been very honourable by not buying out the Nike contract when there will have been others offering much more

I think City will sign a new deal with Nike for upwards of £60M a season
Chelsea's deal with Nike was a £900M staggered over 15 years and the rags is £75M a season with Adidas

In the unlikely event we don't renew a deal with Nike it'll be a Chinese brand

http://www.chinawhisper.com/top-10-china-sports-brands/

When City were sanctioned back in 2014, the press were reporting the Etihad deal as worth either £350m or £400m over 10 years depending on the report. It was never disclosed.

City had a number of other UAE sponsorships but they were described then as '2nd rank' (FT, 2014 https://www.ft.com/content/f4288fe6-dd3b-11e3-8546-00144feabdc0)

I think it's unlikely that City's UAE sponsorship is less than 15% of our commercial income, but as mentioned above it could well be 15% of overall revenue. That sounds reasonable to me.

Okeydokie just need that loan money with interest back from real fucking Madrid then we can talk .
Adios fukers !

This guy who seems a right dickhead just doesn't know when shut up.
This was on the BBC gossip today...
La Liga president Javier Tebas says Barcelona's Nou Camp stadium could be closed as a possible punishment if pro-Catalan independence chants are deemed in breach of Spanish league rules. (Marca)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.