Labour / Tory Party meltdown Referendum fallout

We,in the mod room,have just been debating starting a new thread which discusses the impact of the referendum.

Our 'problem' is the members who continually derail and inflame the topic with their extremist,inflammatory and often unfounded opinions- these agenda types often ruin what should be great debate.

It may be that this is that thread or perhaps a new one may be created with very clear instruction on what will and wont be acceptable or tolerated.

There's not a chance Corbyn will get Labour elected. I won't vote for Labour
whilst he's in charge. Will he sack Tristram Hunt too? One member of the shadow cabinet already resigned. Hunt, Benn or D Milliband for me as leader.

We,in the mod room,have just been debating starting a new thread which discusses the impact of the referendum.

Our 'problem' is the members who continually derail and inflame the topic with their extremist,inflammatory and often unfounded opinions- these agenda types often ruin what should be great debate.

It may be that this is that thread or perhaps a new one may be created with very clear instruction on what will and wont be acceptable or tolerated.

I hope this is allowed to be debated as I can"t remember anyone seeing such massive changes being mooted as a consequence of a Brexit win
I have changed the title so not to be too one sided hope that helps

Last edited:
Politics in this country is lurching to the extreme left and right with centralist politicians being left behind in the wakes.

Westminster has to wake up and realise that they have to represent all of the population going forward and not just dismiss those and their views they dont like or care for or the lurch to the extremes will carry on unabated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.