Labour / Tory Party meltdown Referendum fallout

Yes I feel totally let down by him. I went to the cup final in a box and that tosser Campbell was in it as well and for charity was going to give me his signed autobiography , I was a bit drunk and refused and gave him a piece of my mind. Blair I cannot stand anymore but he got labour in power again.

Working class people who work are aspiring and ambitious and labour never speaks up for them anymore. It should do it would be more popular and electable.
So you've got the first party leader for labour in two decades that actually represents the working class roots of the party and you can't stand him, yet you'll stand by the post above?

I suspect Tom Watson is a dead man walking. Couldn't organise a coup, couldn't organise a leadership challenge, can't bring himself to support his twice elected leader - can't see his CLP supporting him which is sad as he has shown himself to be not afraid to sacrifice the careers of his colleagues in his attempt to further his own ends.

Not in your lifetime ?

Correct. Jeremy Corbyn will not win a general election in my lifetime. Or after I'm dead, even if I'm run over by a bus tomorrow.

Corbyn's election as leader is proof that the party has lost any interest in serving the working class and that it prefers to be a virtue signalling hobby for a metropolitan, public school, Oxbridge educated elite and the public sector professional middle class.

It beggars belief, this country has now not only a totally un-electable opposition but one that is determined to remain that way for a good long time. I am no lover of the Tories but realistically they are currently the only party any sane person could vote for...if only because they got rid of Cameron and Osborne. Corbyn is a deluded fool.

Need a realignment. Both main parties are dysfunctional in their own way.

UKIP won't win a seat
Brexit will never happen
Corbyn will not win
Leicester will not win
Trump will not be a candidate
Corbyn will be ousted
Corbyn is unelectable.

Keep them coming......

I dont see the others being too catastrophic, Leicester winning the league may not have been greatly positive for those hailing from Nottingham for example, whether Brexit proves positive ornegative remains to be seen, though signs are that it may not be the negative some were suggesting, Corbyn not being ousted is likely just to mean we will be stuck with the Tories for a generation, unlikely a good thing but perhaps not a catastrophe. Trump has potential but no more than Clinton but neither likely to have the kind of disasterous effect on out nation as Corbyn getting in. Dangerous man indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.