Lads Holiday

I got back from Zante a week ago. I went for 10 days which cost me £405 and I spent around 700 quid. That was doing everything I wanted to do and going out on the lash every night.

Would go Malia over Zante though. Zante was a complete sausage fest with 19 year old southern danny dyer wannabe's bouncing around. Malia was far better.

Lads holidays I try and take a grand a week to spend, that way I aint scrimping around for a day or 2 and can pretty much do as I please, plus theres always a good feeling if you bring some back.

Book a cruise with a yank operater round the Med at easter time, stay in bed till about 4 in the afternoon, have a beer or two (no more though) before dinner, eat top quality food, have another beer, & then clean the americans at the poker table, loads of dosh for the lads week away.

Ive been Falaraki, malia, kavos and got back from zante(laganas) a few week ago

Zante and malia best by far

Malia is a shithole.....Blackpool in the sunshine. Seen a young British lad on holiday there has died from serious head injuries today after drinking himself into oblivion.........was only a matter of time unfortunately.

r01z said:
bluecm said:
Zante was a complete sausage fest with 19 year old southern danny dyer wannabe's bouncing around. Malia was far better.

^^ This is pretty much how i would wrap up Zante, top place for a lads holiday if all the lads going have girlfriends and arent up to much bedroom olympics :)

You've got to be a serious fucking loser to go on a lads hol and not go with the intentions of bedding some women, girlfriend or not

Pagie said:
Been on many lads hols depends how much you drink really but Id say you need 100 a day at least. Once spent nearly a grand in a week in Kos on basically just drink and food, no trips or anything. Kardamena is good Seva Hotel if you decide to go there.

that's a blast from the past - I stayed at the Seva about 12years ago ! I remember the owner was into weightlifting, and named the hotel after his daughter. why do I waste so much brain remembering such useless facts ?!!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.