Lady in 111

Whereabouts in the ground was this?

LoveCity said:
30-year-old man had a heart attack when we were 2-1 down and to be taken out - no other details, hope he and any other Blues in poor health after today's rollercoaster ride are okay.

Ric said:
The most incredible day imaginable, which is obviously covered in great detail elsewhere, but it was tempered a bit by the injury suffered by an elderly lady near us in 111. Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but it merits a new topic.

In the pandemonium that greeted Aguero's winner, this lady in 111 was in a bad way. She lost a lot of blood from a bang to the back of her head, and her face was in a bad way too. When she was taken away it was hard to tell if she was conscious, I just pray she's OK. If anyone on here knows her and can give an update it'd be hugely appreciated. It was strange going from such elation to genuine panic in the space of 30 seconds.

Fingers crossed she's OK, and then I can truly celebrate. Sounds mawkish I know, but it was a horrible scenario. Hope she's alright.

Saw the blood on the floor and wondered what happened. Hope she's okay

Brings back memories of Wembley '99 for me, I was on that front row of seats where they were sort of stools and there was quite a few injured after Dickov's goal went in.

Hope everyone's alright after yesterday!

Edit: I mean Sunday, I don't know what fucking day it is! (I'm supposed to be working)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.