Lampard To City On Loan

ccr said:
Bit worried. BBC say Frank is going to get himself fit and to do this he is going to sit around with a few people ?
that was the quote from the Lampard unveiling press conference at NYC. nothing to do with this loan move now.

He's still got the legs and his touch, he won't play every minute but fuck me what a sub to bring on if you need one, I can see him scoring a couple of important goals for us, hopefully against slipapool and Chelsea.

As you can probably tell by my username, I am a Chelsea fan.

The way people are saying Chelsea fans are reacting is such an overstatement. It's a handful of people on Twitter and then a lot, lot, lot more people calling out the people branding him a traitor etc.

General reaction is slight disappointment but major respect for him as a club legend and most are saying he has more than earned the right to play where he wants with our full respect.

You've got yourselves a real professional who has more or less conducted himself impeccably on and off the pitch (bar a couple of mishaps where he got drunk with an obnoxious group when he was younger). He won't contribute much on the pitch but what he will contribute in experience to you younger lads, even over just six months, will be invaluable.

fulhamroad22 said:
As you can probably tell by my username, I am a Chelsea fan.

The way people are saying Chelsea fans are reacting is such an overstatement. It's a handful of people on Twitter and then a lot, lot, lot more people calling out the people branding him a traitor etc.

General reaction is slight disappointment but major respect for him as a club legend and most are saying he has more than earned the right to play where he wants with our full respect.

You've got yourselves a real professional who has more or less conducted himself impeccably on and off the pitch (bar a couple of mishaps where he got drunk with an obnoxious group when he was younger). He won't contribute much on the pitch but what he will contribute in experience to you younger lads, even over just six months, will be invaluable.

this ^^^ at 36 he wouldnt be a replacement for any of our midfield but a great role model for the young players

Always rated Lampard as a player. Great to see him in a city shirt and as previous posts say his experience and work rate will be invaluable

Not bad League Cup player. IMO great signing, gives emergency cover + invaluable experience to youngsters as many have already said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.