Las Vegas advice

not my fault!

Team supported
God’s own
Ok off to Las Vegas the week after next & wanted to hear the best/cheapest places to eat, must see shows or must do activities?
Already been told fat burger is a must along with the steak house, the Gun store & also sirens of treasure island show. But does anyone else have any must do advice?
I'm staying at the Paris to give you an idea of location on the strip.
Cheers in advance

Gilleys inside treasure island, Fremont street light show downtown, carousel bar next to Harrods has bands on all afternoon and night and cocktail waiters that do some amazing stuff,
Brewery inside the monte Carlo . Just a few to be going on with but when you get there your jaw will drop to your chest because it's such an amazing place and new things to see and do pop up all the time. Enjoy.

Get the Helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon you go over Hoover Dam on the way

If you like fish go to The Wynn Buffet

Always pretend to play slot machines to aquire free drinks

Go to M&M world<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:06 pm --<br /><br />Oh and go to Mandalay Bay its unbelievable

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
Bills bar over the road from caesars,beers dirt cheap and fat elvis sings every night..

That is a good place
Was staying in caesars and was told to go in there,

I would say for price, atmosphere and entertainment best bar about.

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
Bills bar over the road from caesars,beers dirt cheap and fat elvis sings every night..

That is a good place
Was staying in caesars and was told to go in there,

I would say for price, atmosphere and entertainment best bar about.

I love Caesars Palace. How about shopping at 2 A.M dont mind if i do. Crazy place

not my fault! said:
Ok off to Las Vegas the week after next & wanted to hear the best/cheapest places to eat, must see shows or must do activities?
Already been told fat burger is a must along with the steak house, the Gun store & also sirens of treasure island show. But does anyone else have any must do advice?
I'm staying at the Paris to give you an idea of location on the strip.
Cheers in advance

never eat anywhere cheap. i went for seven days of golf and that was expensive.

but, must do no matter what the price. "cirque du soleil the beatles love" probably

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.