Last Film You Saw

Napoleon Dynamite.

First time I’ve seen it (and last). What a load of fucking shite. I thought it was supposed to be a comedy? Just 90 minutes of two miserable cunts scowling. I await somebody coming along to say i just ‘don’t get it’.
Napoleon Dynamite 11/10

A very cleverly made film which will have connoisseurs of cerebral comedy amongst you pining for a sequel
Brilliant film.

Sorry, just to clarify I haven't seen the movie as I just wrote that in response to Drone's comments - had assumed my 11/10 indicated it was a tongue in cheek review - hopefully nobody watches it based upon my comments.

Seems to be a marmite film considering the most recent reviews on here so may actually give it a watch and see which side of the fence I fall on.

The Queen - About the days after the death of the Diana. and her Maj's relationship with the then, very new, PM Blair. Obviously there's a fair amount (a lot) of conjecture in the story, but it works as a film, 7/10

Sorry, just to clarify I haven't seen the movie as I just wrote that in response to Drone's comments - had assumed my 11/10 indicated it was a tongue in cheek review - hopefully nobody watches it based upon my comments.

Seems to be a marmite film considering the most recent reviews on here so may actually give it a watch and see which side of the fence I fall on.
Just to clarify I knew you were joking what with your 11/10 review coming right after mine. I replied to the other guy saying it was brilliant

Not really. I think it's a film that either you can't bear or really like. I thought the main characters were absurd but somehow engaging. It's a very odd film, I'll concede that.
After about 20 minutes I realised the tone and knew there’d probably be no stupid gags but I just thought it was too downbeat and the plot was formulaic so I can’t grasp what was good in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.