Last Film You Saw

Watched Tenet last night. Fucking baffled. Consulted Wikipedia for the plot…still fucking baffled. Some well filmed scenes so 3/10.
Wife scored it 1/10 !

Madame Web

Hmmm started well but bringing in the others made is worse for me! It's got 3.7/10 on IMDb it's better than that for me because I stuck with it till the end! It's a 6/10 for me..

Made a rare trip to the cinema at the weekend to see Dune 2, film on its own 4.5/5, film compared to the books 2/5
I was thinking about going to the cinema to watch this, due to the positive media hype.

Now... I think I'll maybe stream it at home... or maybe not.

it's a decent film, just a bit shallow compared to the book
I'm perhaps not of mainstream opinion, with my take on the 1984 film adoption of Dune. I thought it was pretty good, albeit rushed, trying to cram so much information into a short-ish film.

I was not a particular fan of Dune, Part One (2021), but had hopes for Dune, Part Two... now, not so much.

I'm perhaps not of mainstream opinion, with my take on the 1984 film adoption of Dune. I thought it was pretty good, albeit rushed, trying to cram so much information into a short-ish film.

I was not a particular fan of Dune, Part One (2021), but had hopes for Dune, Part Two... now, not so much.
the second is in a similar vein to the first, as you'd expect. I think they got that right with respect to imitating the books atmosphere tbh. I quite liked the 1984 version at the time, other than Sting obviously

Asteroid City. Wes Anderson film.

Bit odd but I enjoyed it. Great cinematography, top cast and a few funny moments.
Love anything by Wes Anderson, even if the film is shit the photography and direction is always stunning, not seen this one yet though

Loved the 1984 Dune it got slated in the film media but it had something unique to it, I've watched about half dozen times at least!

Dune part one I also loved and watched that a few times too thought it was great..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.