Last Film You Saw

Roadhouse 2024 - WTF was that meant to be? It was so bad, and whoever cast Mcgreggor needs locking up, diabolical, even if he was told to ham it up. Avoid 0/10

Gave Roadhouse a chance. Was watchable if not a bit corny and poorly acted until Connor turned up…
Ended up switching it off before it finished.
Not for me but we all like what we like I suppose.

Roadhouse 2024 - WTF was that meant to be? It was so bad, and whoever cast Mcgreggor needs locking up, diabolical, even if he was told to ham it up. Avoid 0/10

Everyone got different tastes of films I wouldn't think twice of telling anyone to avoid any tv show or movie!

Roadhouse original 8.5/10

Roadhouse new 8/10

Everyone got different tastes of films I wouldn't think twice of telling anyone to avoid any tv show or movie!

Roadhouse new 8/10
I like you mate but has someone pinched your account the new one is nowhere near the old one! Also did you all watch the post credit scene, looks like they could set up a spin off, unfortunately!

I like you mate but has someone pinched your account the new one is nowhere near the old one! Also did you all watch the post credit scene, looks like they could set up a spin off, unfortunately!
Post credit? Never even made it to the end of the film!! Haha!

Roadhouse new 8/10
I'm not telling anyone anything, just offering some worthy advice. It's 100% up to the individual to take it or not.

If you don't shed a tear when egon is with his granddaughter at the end of afterlife your not human.. ;-)...
I really liked afterlife.
Problem for me is ghostbusters is the best film ever made from my generation.

Your never gonna get close..
But afterlife and although I've not see the new one , I know I'm gonna like it because the old crew are involved.
Both Afterlife and Frozen Empire lacked the soundtrack that featured great tunes alongside the orchestral scores. Some great nods here and there.

Reactions: MMA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.