Last Film You Saw

Christopher Lee, always wanted a remake of a film he was in called "The Devil Rides Out" because of the Special Effects. Great film for anyone who's not seen it.

Tbh, I wouldn't trust Hollywood to make a faithful remake of JATA. The Special Effects would be next level though.

The old ones are the best ones mate.

I think he's an absolute ego maniacal twat, can't stand him or his films
But that's just me :)
Of course he’s got a big ego, having seen those death defying stunts he’s performed and the things he can actually do, I can see why he has a big ego. It’s these Z list celebrities with the big ego that I don’t get.

Ishtar (1987) came up on my IPTV. Had a quick look - Warren Beatty & Dustin Hoffman playing two - not very good - singer/songwriters who get caught up in a revolution in Morocco. Thinks, I’ll give it a whirl what’s not to like ?
Okay for an half hour or so - but, fuck me, what a pile of shite it turned into. Bailed.
A generous 2/10.

Ishtar (1987) came up on my IPTV. Had a quick look - Warren Beatty & Dustin Hoffman playing two - not very good - singer/songwriters who get caught up in a revolution in Morocco. Thinks, I’ll give it a whirl what’s not to like ?
Okay for an half hour or so - but, fuck me, what a pile of shite it turned into. Bailed.
A generous 2/10.
Cost a fortune to make I believe at the time and nearly bankrupt the studio.
The DaVinci Code, I loved the book and the film has a good go of transferring the story, leads to the question if it was true in this day and age no one would believe them anyway. 6.5/10

Christopher Lee, always wanted a remake of a film he was in called "The Devil Rides Out" because of the Special Effects. Great film for anyone who's not seen it.

Tbh, I wouldn't trust Hollywood to make a faithful remake of JATA. The Special Effects would be next level though.
Absolutely shit myself when I was a kid watching TDRO especially the part when the demon comes out of the floor and devil turns up as a goat

Cost a fortune to make I believe at the time and nearly bankrupt the studio.
The DaVinci Code, I loved the book and the film has a good go of transferring the story, leads to the question if it was true in this day and age no one would believe them anyway. 6.5/10
Da Vinci Code was an enjoyable film !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.