Last Film You Saw

Civil War. Not the film you think you’re going to get from the trailer (which is largely taken from the last half hour) and its got a fair bit wrong with it, but its worth sticking with for the last 25 minutes, which are visceral as fuck.

Zero Dark Thirty

Absolutely tremendous watch, which starts with telephone calls from the poor people stuck in the twin towers. To how the CIA with a lot of ups and downs finally track Bin Liden, and then seal Team 6 misson to kill him. I love films like this.
Cracking film. Loved that Jason Clarke line to a detainee; "I'm bad fucking news"

A most violent year.

Period New York crime film. Enjoyed it, good film.
7/10

Hello I must be going. Bit crappy. 4/10

Gladiator.

I watched the extended version just to get as much Gladiator as possible. Ridley Scott did say in the intro that the theatrical release is the directors cut, the perfect version if you will.

You can definitely see why a lot of it was cut, but the directors cut is a 10/10 film if ever there was one. One of the best soundtracks of all time too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.