Last Film You Saw

The Intern - like blueincy say's he is very good. It is not the aged comedy that the fockers brings incase any are giving it a swerve due to that.
Well worth a watch even for bullets and brains fans like myself.

Inglourious Basterds - You all know it, still a fine film.

Beverly Hills Cop 2 - turning into one of the films you used to love as a kid but now you see it as an adult and the shine has gone.
Still it is watchable unlike some that are to be kept as stuff i watched as a kid (ET for example).

Heat is on Film4 in 10 minutes, defo gonna watch that.

The Intern - like blueincy say's he is very good. It is not the aged comedy that the fockers brings incase any are giving it a swerve due to that.
Well worth a watch even for bullets and brains fans like myself.

Inglourious Basterds - You all know it, still a fine film.

Beverly Hills Cop 2 - turning into one of the films you used to love as a kid but now you see it as an adult and the shine has gone.
Still it is watchable unlike some that are to be kept as stuff i watched as a kid (ET for example).

Heat is on Film4 in 10 minutes, defo gonna watch that.

Even though I watched it tonight, I always thought Beverly Hills Cop 2 was poor, especially when compared to the first one which is far more watchable still now. All the trade mark Eddie Murphy laughs are predictable and the jokes just dont do it.

I'm about to watch Heat, first time DeNiro and Pacino met on camera, its a good film but is very long, not sure I'll make the end, there is the whole back story of Natalie Portman, the film could have done without and it would be 2 hours and much more watchable. Still a good film, watchable just for the final heist and gun battle/chase which is brilliant.

Even though I watched it tonight, I always thought Beverly Hills Cop 2 was poor, especially when compared to the first one which is far more watchable still now. All the trade mark Eddie Murphy laughs are predictable and the jokes just dont do it.

I'm about to watch Heat, first time DeNiro and Pacino met on camera, its a good film but is very long, not sure I'll make the end, there is the whole back story of Natalie Portman, the film could have done without and it would be 2 hours and much more watchable. Still a good film, watchable just for the final heist and gun battle/chase which is brilliant.

Tbh i had even forgot about that, Heat = epic gun battle, the rest of it falls away into the ether.
I would say the smoke i have with all great films does not help the detail stick, apart from LOTR and Bond.

Tbh i had even forgot about that, Heat = epic gun battle, the rest of it falls away into the ether.
I would say the smoke i have with all great films does not help the detail stick, apart from LOTR and Bond.

Its 170 mins long with add breaks its well over 3 hours... I think you have to wait 2 hours before the epic battle... brilliant cast though, De Niro, Pacino, Kilmer, Portman, Sizemore, Voight, Judd amongst a others.

Skin up

Its 170 mins long with add breaks its well over 3 hours... I think you have to wait 2 hours before the epic battle... brilliant cast though, De Niro, Pacino, Kilmer, Portman, Sizemore, Voight, Judd amongst a others.

Skin up

Just downloaded a remux of the bluray (untouched video from disk but in .mkv format and will work on most players) as this film deserves the best quality.
The tv broadcast was pretty shitty, skipped to sync with tv though.

Spotlight - Small group of Boston Globe journalists focus on investigating a ring of paedophile priests protected by the Catholic church. Stanley Tucci should probably win the supporting actor Oscar for his role as the victim abuse lawyer. 8.2/10

I Believe in Miracles - Covered all of Brian Clough and his glory years at Notts Forest. That was my biggest gripe with The Damned United about 30 seconds were dedicated to him & his teams phenomenal achievements with the club. Some great interviews/footage and enjoyable soundtrack. 8/10

Bridge of Spies was much better than I expected. Some of the reviews have been mixed but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Revenant, 5/10 hyped up again for me. Star wars was more believable, great scenery, good villain as for the acting it could of only been done that way. Based on some facts and a shit load of fantasy or drugs. Would of loved to have seen the budget spent on finishing Penny Dreadful. Too long if your a fidget also. LDC OK, not worthy of the Oscar hype nonsense though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.