Last Film You Saw

Sicario (2015)

A good flick, but nothing more. I enjoyed Emily Blunt's performance. Props to Roger Deakins for capturing some great shots.

Delivery man

Stars Vince Vaughn as a guy who donated sperm anonymously under the name Starbuck 20 years ago 693 times for a $20,000 dollars, finds out he has 533 children as the doctor at the time used all his sperm for his clients.

The film is based around 142 of those children join a class action lawsuit for the fertility clinic to reveal the identity of Starbuck.

It's a different Vince Vaughn has played in the past and even though it didn't do that great with critics I really enjoyed it and found it funny and lighthearted.

Delivery man

Stars Vince Vaughn as a guy who donated sperm anonymously under the name Starbuck 20 years ago 693 times for a $20,000 dollars, finds out he has 533 children as the doctor at the time used all his sperm for his clients.

The film is based around 142 of those children join a class action lawsuit for the fertility clinic to reveal the identity of Starbuck.

It's a different Vince Vaughn has played in the past and even though it didn't do that great with critics I really enjoyed it and found it funny and lighthearted.

It's a remake of a French film.. Both are easy to watch. Not brill but seen a lot worse

Road to Perdition (2002)

I think Hanks gives a subtle but solid performance. I enjoyed many of the shots, especially at the end.

Finally got round to watching the Revenant last night.

Like Gravity, it was very pretty but the storyline was weak and this film in particular was at least an hour too long. The criticism I had heard was that it took too long to get going, but to me it didn't get going at any point. Far too slow paced.

I thought Di Caprio did well and put in a good performance in what looked like difficult conditions but because he was limited by the story line, I don't think it was an Oscar winning performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.