Last Film You Saw

Fantastic beasts - a disappointing 6/10.

I enjoyed the final third much more than the proceeding 80 mins,but generally i thought it was all over the show,and very superficial,with no real depth to the story line - it was almost trying too hard.

Perhaps it was only intending to set the scene/tone for more.

I haven't done a review in a while, but I'll do a mini one now

Found it interesting that some people think of "Hell or High Water" as a 'western'. I think that's just Jeff Bridges bringing the 'Cowboy Sheriff' into play exceedingly well here. Loved the begrudging, near-the-knuckle-name-calling respect there was between the cops!

I think this film is more about the state of the economy and what it does to people, should they be the victims. This film lovingly celebrates the daring exploits of bank robbing (for the right reasons) 'Dukes of Hazzard' style as the guys have virtually nothing left to live for.

Great film as others have said.

I haven't done a review in a while, but I'll do a mini one now

Found it interesting that some people think of "Hell or High Water" as a 'western'. I think that's just Jeff Bridges bringing the 'Cowboy Sheriff' into play exceedingly well here. Loved the begrudging, near-the-knuckle-name-calling respect there was between the cops!

I think this film is more about the state of the economy and what it does to people, should they be the victims. This film lovingly celebrates the daring exploits of bank robbing (for the right reasons) 'Dukes of Hazzard' style as the guys have virtually nothing left to live for.

Great film as others have said.
It's got a posse, definitely a western. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.