Last Film You Saw

A good SD stream of the space between us is on phoenix, in the alpha reborn section

This sort of film tests me, 'should i ad to archive....ahh maybe some fucker will like it' not for me going of synopsis, i am in the mood for Hudson blasting fuck out of a few hundred alien cunts right now.

Haha, i love it when boss man goes 'Hudson..come here...COME HERE' hahaha, he is gonna fucking get it proper hahahaha, yeah i'm stoned xD

This sort of film tests me, 'should i ad to archive....ahh maybe some fucker will like it' not for me going of synopsis, i am in the mood for Hudson blasting fuck out of a few hundred alien cunts right now.

Haha, i love it when boss man goes 'Hudson..come here...COME HERE' hahaha, he is gonna fucking get it proper hahahaha, yeah i'm stoned xD
Hahaha I can tell ;)

Hahaha I can tell ;)
Hehe, got Aliens on my nice shiny new asus 4k monitor now, it looks fucking amazing.

898763_aliens4kupscaled.png

4k TV with a direct html5 feed in, can't be beat. Much better than flash imo.
Sounds correct, personally i bit stream the x264.mkv's directly with no transcoding or anything. Some films i can play the direct remux of the bluray via a stream if not i'll just grab it with ftprush and play locally. If you demand the best quality i can send you a film i consider to be bluray transparent that you can play locally, see what you think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.