Last Film You Saw

Found it too light hearted and the acting was really weak
Fair enough. Dont you think it was deliberately and cleverly made in that way though, in order to make the point that is actually quite a serious deception that was done over on what was intended to be a friendly light hearted business that then turned into a global behemoth because of the ruthless skullduggery of someone who intentionally took it over for selfish gain? Or do you think it went over your head?

Fair enough. Dont you think it was deliberately and cleverly made in that way though, in order to make the point that is actually quite a serious deception that was done over on what was intended to be a friendly light hearted business that then turned into a global behemoth because of the ruthless skullduggery of someone who intentionally took it over for selfish gain? Or do you think it went over your head?

Well I was on a 10 hour flight trying not to die but anyhow, yes I get it was deliberatedly told like that which I do not mind - but I still found it bland and dragged out. Perhaps 5/10 was a bit harsh as Keaton plays the ruthless bastard role pretty well.

I watched Taxi Driver last night. Couldn't get what it was really about, what was it supposed to mean?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.