Last Film You Saw

Geostorm, standard annual summer cgi blockbuster for Gerrard Butler. Passed the time but switched it off as soon as i saw the achingly predictable finale.

Next year we have an alien intern at the whitehouse who is really a spy for intergalactic creatures hellbent of creating an over elaborate way to change the (insert type of landscape here) on the planet. Whatever other powerful country america is trying to appease at the time will get a token actor in who is stood smiling at the end along with a rugged looking Butler who just escaped.

Butler plays the recently retired ex super special forces chap who is struggling to deal with the explosive laden death of his entire family bar his little kid/disillusioned teen dragged back into the battle to save the the shining beacon of light that is america and he does it with a tear in his eye reflecting the flag as the trumpet plays slowly about half way through when seemingly all hope is lost.

Justice League - much better than i thought, a bit of cheese at the end but all in all a good film.

Geostorm, standard annual summer cgi blockbuster for Gerrard Butler. Passed the time but switched it off as soon as i saw the achingly predictable finale.

Next year we have an alien intern at the whitehouse who is really a spy for intergalactic creatures hellbent of creating an over elaborate way to change the (insert type of landscape here) on the planet. Whatever other powerful country america is trying to appease at the time will get a token actor in who is stood smiling at the end along with a rugged looking Butler who just escaped.

Butler plays the recently retired ex super special forces chap who is struggling to deal with the explosive laden death of his entire family bar his little kid/disillusioned teen dragged back into the battle to save the the shining beacon of light that is america and he does it with a tear in his eye reflecting the flag as the trumpet plays slowly about half way through when seemingly all hope is lost.

Justice League - much better than i thought, a bit of cheese at the end but all in all a good film.
I liked the firstborn post credit scene on JL great nod for comic book fans

Wild things 9.9/10 for Denise Richards alone..

Been a few years but worth the wait (:

Denise-Richards-Wild-Things.gif

GeoStorm, wow what a film. Didn't think a film could be as bad as that, truely afwul and i imagine cost a fortune. Like they pulled the 10 films into one and made the worst of every one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.