Last Film You Saw

For your eyes only
I was trying to remember the best bit of that film to make a friendly reply. Nothing came to mind.

I looked at the poster to remind myself. Nothing. Read the reviews, watched the trailer again. Then I remembered the underwater scene. It was set in some underwater Greek temple ruins. I remembered Bond fighting these rubber sharks in it.

The baddy puts an ultrasonic device onto Bond, which attracts some sharks that chase him into a shipwreck. There's a bit where he shuts the door on one of the sharks chasing him. Then he throws the transmittor away and evades the rest of the sharks.

I think that was probably the best bit in that film - that rubber shark. Sharks aren't that expressive, but it was pretty cool the way it stuck it's nose through the closing door, before pulling it out again. I had to check it wasn't real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love and Monsters..starts off like Zombie land, cartoon showing how things started, but an enjoyable film, 7/10.
Gone Baby Gone, Morgan Freeman, about a 4 year old girl that's abducted and a missing person finder who is hired to find her, very good film. 8/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.