Last Film You Saw

Going to watch this tonight I hear the sound plays a significant part in it all
Yes. The experience of the atrocities are through sound only. No harm in looking at some of the reviews on YouTube beforehand, particularly the ones focusing on the filming techniques deployed by the director. The sense that this is the present moment you're looking at is really powerful.

And, please, let us know what you thought of it.

Yes. The experience of the atrocities are through sound only. No harm in looking at some of the reviews on YouTube beforehand, particularly the ones focusing on the filming techniques deployed by the director. The sense that this is the present moment you're looking at is really powerful.

And, please, let us know what you thought of it.
I’ve listened to an interview with him about the lighting and the night/heat vision and why he used it, I’ll let you know.

Just watched a film called The Eiger Sanction starring Clint Eastwood, a good older movie, I especially liked viewing the actresses Vonetta McGee and Candice Rialson.
this film was bizarre, the overt sexism was such an odd thing to include. Thought it was a bit of a shit film as well, myself. Great scenery. A british climber died in filming, apparently.

Bob Marley - One Love. 6/10

originally 5/10 but i love Marley's music so i bumped it a point. Focuses on the 2 years Marley spent in the UK and out of Jamaica, basically bookended by the Smile concert and the One Love gig. Definitely a first attempt at direction, not a great film. No real depth. Fine. Wait for it on streaming.

Ghost World.

It’s the adaptation of a comic book and about twenty years old now. Scarlett Johansson and Thora Birch play the leads. It’s about two girls filling their summer with adventures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.