Last Film You Saw

Zone of interest, damn it’s hard watch, after watching recently the World at War series (again) it beggars belief what would’ve happened had we not defeated those bastards. A very good film about an awful subject 8/10
I used to think that those bastards are a different breed to people today but I'm not sure anymore.

Sleepy Hollow, you can tell Tim Burton made this, very dark and Danny Elfman soundtrack, just like Batman. A young looking Johnny Depp and lots of minor/major stars to be in it as well, 7/10

Top Gun (1986) - It still stands up as a film in the form of a pop video (although I had to fast forward the, she's lost that lovin feeling, scene, it's toe curling bad). A solid 7/10.

Resurrecting The Champ

Struggling sports writer meets an ex boxer who's living on the streets. Sam Jackson plays the homeless boxer, thought to be dead, quite convincingly. Decent enough.

watched Saltburn last night the plot and the twist have been done before. some great lines in it and some memorable funny and quite disturbing moments in the film great soundtrack really enjoyed it

Reality - The FBI swoop on the home of a girl (Reality is her name) who worked for the NSA, and interrogate her over a printed document (it's a true story) 7/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.