Last Film You Saw

Civil War. Felt like they could have done a lot more with the subject, didn't go anywhere that I wasn't expecting and was pretty boring really.

Sleeping Dogs [2024], a generic, nonsensical psycho-thriller, total waste of Russell Crowe who is trying to act at least. Just horrible, waste of time and I somehow managed to do it.

Tigers are not afraid [Mexico - 2017] - very nice little drama/ghost story reflecting some real time horrors current Mexican society has been going through.

Nighthawks with Stallone and Rutger Hauer. Never heard of it before it popped up on ITV4 last week.
It was alright you know, clear French Conection rip off, but it was ok. 6/10.

I meant in ten words.
So you mean after me googling and searching the interweb, finding the best explanation, copying and posting a link for you (of no benefit to me), you're not going to offer me one word of thanks ?

What has happened to politeness, manners & respectfulness in modern day society ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.