Last nights programme (FC Copenhagen)

SORTED

My daughter emailed the club last week in the hope of getting a photo of her newborn daughter in the club programme.

I bought a programme on Sunday and she wasn’t in that so was expecting her to be in last nights…but then had to miss the game due to a last minute issue at home

Any chance someone can have a flick through their programme for me and let me know if she’s in it so I can order a copy.

Her name’s Darcie Glover.

Cheers

My daughter emailed the club last week in the hope of getting a photo of her newborn daughter in the club programme.

I bought a programme on Sunday and she wasn’t in that so was expecting her to be in last nights…but then had to miss the game due to a last minute issue at home

Any chance someone can have a flick through their programme for me and let me know if she’s in it so I can order a copy.

Cheers

If you download the City app they put a digital version on there.

Cheers
I suspect a week prior to a game is too late. Stuff like that is most likely put together way beyond a week.
I sent a photo in for a birthday last year and did it 4 weeks in advance and it was published in the programme I requested it for.

I suspect a week prior to a game is too late. Stuff like that is most likely put together way beyond a week.
I sent a photo in for a birthday last year and did it 4 weeks in advance and it was published in the programme I requested it for.

Yeah but you're famous, what about the rest of us?

;-P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.