Last Nights Selection Policy

Dereck Jeffries 3 wd

I wrote the other night about the Team we should play last night “ Team for Thursday”

We have already Qualified for the next round, we need to rest our “ star players” and we know what we would get from the likes of Vassell, + Hamann. Probably get beat with a mixed team (squad + regulars who really need that rest) . So why not give the youngsters a try? I bet they would give a 100% and might even win but imagine the good it will do them in terms of experience! The team I have chosen has players playing in their right positions e.g. Left footers on the left; Schmeichel, Logan Onuoha, Mc Donald, Mee Weiss Fernandes, Clayton, Marshall, Evans + Ball
And what happen we got beat 3-1 played awful, senior players dint look interested and we pick up another injury to Robinho! He dint look fit during that first half!

What a complete waste of time! Villa had the right idea on Wednesday played their second eleven. The only chance Hughes has had to look at the Youngsters in a big competitive game! Now we are really struggling for the weekend even shorter of confidence! I just hope Mark Hughes has learnt a lesson?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.