Last night's u23 game v Derby

Are th y playing Pep-style halfbacks yet? If not I'm sure it's just a matter of time before it trickles down to all our youth teams and the women.

Are th y playing Pep-style halfbacks yet? If not I'm sure it's just a matter of time before it trickles down to all our youth teams and the women.

We've been doing that for years at this level. Inverted FBs too. Nowt new for the EDS.

Foy anyone who went to the game I would like to know why we were 2 nil down in the first place. Were Derby very good for a while , did we make mistakes, was it down to Simon Davies picking the wrong formation? How did Humphreys play?

Brilliant we had the character and ability to come back and win. Was there any one person instrumental in changing the game around or was it a change in tactics?

Foy anyone who went to the game I would like to know why we were 2 nil down in the first place. Were Derby very good for a while , did we make mistakes, was it down to Simon Davies picking the wrong formation? How did Humphreys play?

Brilliant we had the character and ability to come back and win. Was there any one person instrumental in changing the game around or was it a change in tactics?
The only report I've seen is on the OS at: http://www.mancity.com/news/eds/2016/08/15/derby-county-v-city-eds-15-august/1471270818310

They have the highlights on Derby's website but it's a subscription service.

I went to the game. We were the better team for most of the first half. They had a couple of good spells and took advantage of a few mistakes. I wouldn't say it was an undeserved lead at half time, though. Second half, they got a penalty that shouldn't have been a penalty in a million years, keeper saved it. Simon made a few good subs which helped us change things tactically (moved Horsey to the middle and subbed Jacob). We kept the ball well all game and in the end it was too much for them, Aaron especially on the wing was giving their full back a tough time. The better team won.

I wouldn't say it was necessarily character that won it, but more, Derby getting tired and us changing things at the right time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.